Succulent Wheelbarrow at the end of the Summer

Image result for smiling succulent


Back in May, I posted a wheelbarrow succulent garden. It was small and cute and full of potential. 

Come late September it was blooming and spreading. I did add a heap of Spanish moss to replace the succulents that didn't survive the transplanting. It has the sweetest little white flowers.  




Behind the wheelbarrow are the rudimentary beginnings of a fairy town. You can click here to see how I made the wine cork toadstools.



I have high hopes for this garden next summer. Fingers are crossed that the plants continue spilling over the edge and putting down roots outside the wheelbarrow.

Pin-Friendly

Comments

  1. I love it Audra. I'm not a very successful gardener, so I'm amazed by the growth in your wheelbarrow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment