Simple DIY Nativity Wreath


I bought this wreath last year at a garage sale and literally hung it on my door as is. Didn't even bother to straighten the pieces! LAZY!!! 

the original wreath
garage sale find, maybe a $1
 Put in a little bit of elbow grease this year using what I had on hand. Nothing new was bought for this project. I think it turned out nice. Definitely an improvement over last year's wreath!



Everything was tied onto the wreath with twisty ties (from sandwich bread). No gluing. This was I can switch it up as the whim takes

how embarrassing. a spelling error.
remnant! 
ya'all knew what I meant, right?

The burlap bow was made following this Tutorial at Better Homes and Gardens.





Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful wreath, thank you for sharing at my Our Favorite Things Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wreath is so lovely. Simple country style is gorgeous. Newest follower from Mellywood's Mansion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your wreath turned out beautiful! I love the nativity scene ornament. Thank you so much for sharing again this week at A Bouquet of Talent! :)

    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH I may have the boys do this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment