|bargain ... gotta stop blogging |
before I finish my morning coffee lol
Sanded down and broken glass removed.
Painted it with a coat of Behr's Chocolate Sparkle. Ended up removing the tape and painting the whole front area where the glass was. (no pic) This was only done on the outside. The inside in purely white.
Then, using homemade chalk paint (click here for the recipe from Elizabeth & Co.), I coated the whole thing, inside and out. (no pic)
When dry I attacked it with some sandpaper to create a "distressed" look. Sealed with polyurethane, inside and out. Thought about trying wax, but his is going into the main bathroom and it sees a lot of moisture from all the showers and baths. I used a Satin finish polyurethane and it doesn't look too shiny at all.
|The knob is new, picked it up from the ReStore for a song.|
No pics of the inside since it didn't turn out like I thought it would. Just another challenge, which I love. :)