Free Products at the local Hazmat

Winter

This is an actual picture from our local hazmat (Hazardous Materials) disposal site. You come, load up, sign a liability release form, and go home. Its that simple.

Here is what I scored today:




And these are mostly full! Some I snatched for a specific purpose and a couple I grabbed because its always good to have on hand. Anyone else go through brown spray paint like mad? And who couldn't use a couple cans of clear spray paint finish?

Check out your local hazmat facility for fun finds!

Comments

  1. How awesome!! I will have to see if we have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! I need to find out if there is one in my town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your words of encouragement as I continue on my weight loss journey!!

    I will be shopping some of the local Thrift Stores soon..

    I wish I had a store like this by me... I would be grabbing all the paint that i could carry!! LOL!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea - my son works doing hazmat clean ups. I'll have to ask him about this. Thanks for stopping by and linking up to Fluster Buster's Creative Muster Party! Looking forward to seeing what you're going to link up next week.

    Robin @ Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment