Simple Candy Corn Garland

It's a SNOW DAY!!!! The first one of the year and eagerly anticipated. We're in pjs with the fireplace crackling. It's the perfect weather to craft away!

Earlier this fall I found this package of adhesive candy corn faces. I was smitten! The candy corn pattern is one of my favorite Halloween patterns. A few years ago I made a candy corn garland for a craft challenge. Click here to see the original. Unfortunately, I decided to hang it outside two seasons in a row and a dump of snow ruined it. These little felt faces aren't going anywhere near the snow this time! 
 All the ribbon came from my stash.


I played around with adding some tassels but nixed the idea. 


And I'm loving the simple smiley look!

It's the right amount of charm for the season. 




The snow is supposed to slow down soon but the temps aren't predicted to rise much for Halloween. Hopefully, the kid's winter jackets will fit under their costumes! The candy haul will be worth the chilly evening out. 

Happy Halloween! 

 Check out these other candy corn themed Halloween projects. 
 CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE

Comments

  1. So cute! I love a pretty garland! And snow!?! Wow, we’re still green and warm here so far...but it’s coming. Enjoy your day off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment