Top 6 Posts of 2019

I attained my goal of more publishing more posts than last year. Yeah me! I'm slowly getting the hang of working on projects, blogging, being a mom, and working full time. Honestly, when push comes to shove, the blogging gets the shaft. I still love Blogland and enjoy popping in when I can!

This is a Top 6 list because I wanted to shamelessly brag on my personal biggest accomplishment...and I needed to add another number to squeeze this in.




Counting down:

Number 6 (and a moment of pride for me): Short Story Accepted for Publication in an Anthology!

Writing a story is more difficult than I thought it would be and I have a deeper appreciation for authors. Write, submit, edit, resubmit, and the cycle continues a few times before Whaaa-la! a finished product emerges for readership.

I did submit another story (that I didn't work so hard on) for their next anthology and it wasn't accepted. :( It wasn't a huge surprise. Definitely have to put your best effort into the original submission.

If you're a reader you might enjoy this anthology: https://www.amazon.com/Last-Shot-Fired-Midnight-Anthology/.


Number 5Metal Cart Refresh


Who doesn't love a good thrift store flip?








Number 4Glider Bench Refresh

Another thrift store flip that we LOVE! One of my favorite bargain hunting treasures.







Number 3Wheelbarrow Succulent Planter

There are two links for this project. The link above takes you to the original post and the how-to pics. This second link below takes you to the follow-up pics of how everything faired over the summer. Or you can just enjoy the pic featured here, its from the second link.

 As a black thumb gardener, I am THRILLED with how this project didn't die on me!

Link Two: End of Summer Pics




Number 2Mixed Stain Top Buffet

Ah, my blue-green beauty! I love this!








and the number one most viewed post is...

Number 1Snowmen Fingers Pinterest Project

I have a theory on why this project was number one. At the beginning of 2019 I participated in the Pinterest Challenge Linky Party...for about three months before getting caught up in life. Those linky parties definitely increase blog traffic!





And that is 2019 from Renewed Projects! Err, what got posted anyways. I definitely craft more often than this...but it takes time to put together a great post. Blogging is its own separate hobby for sure!



Alright, 2020! Let's do this!

Comments

  1. Great view of your top six 2019 posts - lots of hard work in many of them! Congratulations on your published short story.
    Happy New Year Audra.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to peek back and I love that you have a published work among your collection! Congratulations and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment