I found this pretty little pot in the shed. The previous owner left a shelf full of gardening supplies and I was digging through them hoping to find something large enough to rehome some spider plants. At first, I wasn't too excited about the flowers around the rim. Not quite my thing. Their presence kept gnawing away at my brain until I came up with a solution.
Initially, I thought I'd take a small rounded foam brush and lightly dab onto the raised parts of the flowers. The hope was to make the raised impressions white all around. This also could have been done more successfully with a fine paintbrush. Hindsight is 20/20 on this project. What I ended up with is paint all over the rim. I quickly abandoned my original plan and went about dabbing and wiping away the paint. I went over several areas more than once until I was happy with the results. I also ended up painting the rest of the pot under the rim.
I am very very happy with how this turned out.