Most Viewed of 2013

2013 is the first full year of blogging for me. I've totally enjoyed blogland and the numerous linky parties out there. Many of these projects were inspired by other wonderfully creative bloggers. 


5. Shutter Headboard
This is one of the projects that leaves me aching for a better camera. These shots don't do it justice. Love how this acts as a little shelf. And it was completely free! 


4. Nightmare Nightstand Renewed
Did I mention that while hauling this beast into the van that the drawer slid out and smashed my toe? Blood was spilled on this project! 



2 and 3. Painted Terra Cotta Pots and Kettle Planter
I love how this combination turned out. Its a lovely conversation piece in our tiny backyard garden. 


1. Functionally Finished Redneck Pallet Deck
I'm partially embarrassed because this truly is only functionally finished, it lacks any attempts to hide the pallets and the steps are unfinished. That'll be a goal for 2014: Fabulously Finished Redneck Deck! lol But I'm glad that this was the most viewed, good to know others out there are looking for ways to reuse and recycle. :)

Comments